I’m here to offer a third choice.
A way to finally get financial certainty with one simple tool. But I can’t help everyone.
I’m not here to convince, sell or to manipulate.
I’m here to provide you insight into the biggest gap between where you are and where you want to be financially.
But like I said I can’t help everyone.
I’m selective about who I speak with. And I’ve realized over the past 20 years that there are some who are not a open for my feedback and point of view.
How do you know if I can help?
First, you have to:
• Have $300k invested in the market OR
• Have earned or currently earn over $100k annually.
Why those two numbers?
I’ve noticed people with $300,000 or more at risk in the stock market are also much more open to feedback than those with less. And the same goes with people earning over $100,000 a year.
Are there exceptions? Of course.
Some people might have picked careers that do not pay $100k or more, like teaching. Or some people might live in parts of the world where $75k a year can support a good life.
The specific number is not the filter, per se.
The most important part is that there’s a tipping point with income and money in the market, and all things being equal, the more people earn and the more they have at risk, the more they’re open to receiving high quality feedback about their money.
And second, you have to have the mindset:
• You are open to learning and hearing high quality feedback
• You are skeptical but not cynical
The investment world is complex, but the solution can be powerfully simple.
If you meet our criteria AND are committed to finally figuring out where the biggest gaps are in your portfolio, then the next steps are simple.
- Fill out a 5 minute questionnaire. This greatly supports our breakthrough session and allows it to be laser focused and identify what is not working.
- Schedule a time to get on the phone with me. These slots are limited and fill up quickly. So act now.
- Be on time and treat this conversation like it matters because it does.
What happens next?
We get on the phone, and I identify that biggest gap in your financial life and offer a solution.
And of course this a just choice, you are free to decline the offer.