Return Policy

Research Membership  = Try our service for a full 30 days. After the first 30 days, there are no refunds offered. If for any reason you are not satisfied within the first 30 calendar days, simply let us know and we will refund 90% of your purchase price from the day you purchased. Why do we only return 90% of your payment? ALL of our services are designed to show you exactly what to do going forward. So once you see them, you cannot un-see them.

The majority (95%) of what people buy from our company is free. And the other 5% we charge a fair price.  We believe what we build and teach can best help you safely accelerate your wealth.

After the first 30 days, there are no refunds offered. You may choose to opt out of the annual renewal if you would like. All paid-up members receive an annual email letting them know that their membership will renew for another year.

Any Conversation with RC Peck = There are no refunds for this service. Once it is paid there are no refunds.

Training Program = There are no refunds for this service. Once it is paid there are no refunds.

Refund contact person is Patty Rogers
Refund email is: patty@fearlesswealth.com
Refund telephone number is: 650-257-0207