Return Policy

Membership  = Try our service for a full 30 days.  If you, for any reason, are not satisfied with the service or research within the first 30 calendar days, simply let us know and we will refund 90% of your purchase price from the day you purchased. Why do we only return 90% of your payment? ALL of our services are designed to show you exactly what to do going forward for the rest of your life. So once you see them, you cannot un-see them.

The majority (95%) of what people buy from our company is completely free. And the other 5% we charge a fair price.  We believe what we build and teach can best help you safely accelerate your wealth. And we have seen too many people watch every training, download every video and then call us and ask for their money back. That’s not fair. And we want to be fair to both of us…fair enough?

After the first 30 days, there are no refunds offered. You may choose to opt out of the annual renewal if you would like. All paid-up members receive an annual email letting them know that their membership will renew for another year.

One-on-One Strategy Session with RC Peck = There are no refunds given for this service. Once it is paid there are no refunds.

Mentoring Coaching Program = If you do not feel you are a better, well informed investor within 30 days, I will return $2,500 back to you and your access will terminate. Mentoring Home Study Course = If you do not feel you are a better, well informed investor within 30 days, I will return $1,000 back to you and your access will terminate.

Refund contact person is Patty Rogers
Refund email is: patty@fearlesswealth.com
Refund telephone number is: 650-257-0207